Lives and works in Kyiv, Ukraine. Born in 1950 in Kaniv. In 1976, she graduated from the Kyiv Art Institute. By profession, she is a theater set designer. She started her career at the Petrovskyi State Theater in Khmelnytsk, where she designed and created ten theaters sets. In 1980, having returned to Kyiv, she was awarded a government contract to artistically redesign the Building of Matrinomy. She specializes in oil, watercolors and applique. Member of the Ukraine Artists Union. Has held numerous personal exhibits. Her works can be found in many of Ukraine’s museums, as well as public and private collections in such countries as Croatia, Iran, Austria, Germany, France, Canada, the US, and Israel.